Bennett And Porter Insurance Services Blog
If We Had a Mascot....What Would It Be?
Apparently, when you’re a big-time insurance company, it’s a requirement to have a mascot represent you. Geico has the Gecko. Progressive has Flo. Allstate has Mayhem. (Although maybe that’s an anti-mascot. Hmmm.) We could list a whole bunch of others. But, well, we’d rather focus on ourselves.
Thanks to our wonderful clients – and of course our amazing employees – Bennett and Porter Insurance is making quite a name for ourselves in the great state of Arizona. That being the case, we debated it and decided it might be time for us to have our own mascot.
However I have no idea what or who our mascot should be. That’s where you come in. Below you will find a list of all things an AZ Insurance Company. Based on this information, we’re hoping you can help us come up with some good ideas.
Okay, here we go…
- Bennett and Porter is an Arizona-based insurance agency. (Translation: cactus, road-runners, a burning sun, etc may inspire you somehow.)
- We offer all kinds of insurance in AZ: Scottsdale home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, business insurance, renters insurance, watercraft insurance, and recreational vehicle insurance.
- The company has roots dating back to 1959.
- We have amazing insurance agents who above the call of duty for their clients.
- We use social media to stay connected with our clients…because we have a vested interest in you, your needs, and your lives.
- Our primary goal is to get you the very best policy available. We do the shopping for you so you don’t have to. (But we are highly opposed to the idea of a mascot who shops – unless it’s shopping for great rates.)
- After getting some great rates for their clients, a few of our agents may have delusions of being super-heroes. (Important to know as a super-hero mascot may be a great fit.)
If you need a few more ideas, then be sure to visit our website. Okay then…the word is out. You know a little bit more about us. So, we’re ready for the creative genius in you. Any ideas for a mascot? Be sure to include your ideas in the comments below and just maybe the winner will get an extra cool prize.